Wednesday Night Run - 7PM

  • Andy Bedard
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2010
      Lets run Matthews Winter again. Such a great course... let's meet at the lot on the west side of hwy 93.

      I am thinking 2 laps... , maybe reverse at the top of Dakota Ridge, before it descends to the lot and reverse lop it back... Thinking this will be about 12 miles...

      Great Opportunity if you want to just do one lap to just descend the ridge to your car... As always... Nobody gets left behind. All levels...

      7 PM Start - Two laps will be 2 plus hours...

      Pack any needed gear and a light... We'll Plan for 1.5 - 2 hrs??  Not a ton of climbing  and it will be an EZ pace... CPTR coming up on Sat...

      -Andy

      Wednesday Forecast - Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 67F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.

      http://co.jefferson .co.us/jeffco/ openspace_ uploads/mattwin. pdf