Wed evening run- Bear Creek Lake Park

  • benrdco
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2010
      5pm meet at the dirt lot across from the Conoco gas staion outside of Morrison.
      Hoping the trails will be runable but we may be running the roads and bike paths.
      Ben
    • benrdco
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 21, 2010
        5 pm meet at the dirt lot across from the Conoco outside Morrison (C470 and Morrison Rd).
        Weather forcast for Wed is chance of rain/snow, if trails are muddy we'll run the bike paths or roads in the park. Hope for dry trails :)
        Ben
      • benrdco
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 6, 2010
          5pm meet at the dirt lot across from the Conoco outside of Morrison (C470 and Morrison Rd).
          I am not sure if I'll be there or not, if my cough improves I will. If I don't make it will someone else please introduce themselves to all and pick the route.
          Ben