Wed evening run- Bear Creek Lake Park

  • benrdco
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2009
      We've been snowed out the last two weeks, let's make it happen this week.
      Meet at the dirt lot across from Conaco at c470 and Morrison road at 5pm. We'll run for about an hour. Remember to bring some illumination.
      I'll be driving a grey four door civic.
      Ben
    • benrdco
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 30, 2009
        This week the wed evening run will be at Bear Creek Lake park. Meet at the dirt lot across from the Conoco gas station, (c470 and Morrison Rd)at 5pm.
        I may not be there this week due to a cough. If I am not there someone else please handle introductions and pick a route.
        Thanks,
        Ben
      • benrdco
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 14, 2009
          Wed night at 5pm. Meet at the dirt lot across from the Conoco. C470 and Morrison Road. Plan to run for about an hour.
          Ben
        • benrdco
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 26, 2010
            Sorry for the late post, wasn't sure if I was going to able to go this week.
            Anyway let's meet at the dirt lot across from the Conoco at c470 and Morrison rd. at 5pm. Plan to run for about an hour.
            Ben
          • benrdco
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 16 4:12 PM
              5 pm,dirt lot across the street from the Conoco outside of Morrison.
              With the recent snow, we may not be running on the trails, we'll just have to see when we get there.
              Ben
            • benrdco
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 21 5:27 PM
                With the recent snow I have once again chosen BCLP. I will not be there this week but hope someone will handle intro's and route choice (Jane?)
                we meet at 5pm in the dirt lot across from the Conoco outside Morrison. c470 and Morrison Rd.
                Have a good week.
                Ben
              • benrdco
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 1, 2010
                  5pm meet at the dirt lot across from the Conoco gas staion outside of Morrison.
                  Hoping the trails will be runable but we may be running the roads and bike paths.
                  Ben
                • benrdco
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 21, 2010
                    5 pm meet at the dirt lot across from the Conoco outside Morrison (C470 and Morrison Rd).
                    Weather forcast for Wed is chance of rain/snow, if trails are muddy we'll run the bike paths or roads in the park. Hope for dry trails :)
                    Ben
                  • benrdco
                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 6, 2010
                      5pm meet at the dirt lot across from the Conoco outside of Morrison (C470 and Morrison Rd).
                      I am not sure if I'll be there or not, if my cough improves I will. If I don't make it will someone else please introduce themselves to all and pick the route.
                      Ben