Wed evening run- Bear Creek Lake Park
- We've been snowed out the last two weeks, let's make it happen this week.
Meet at the dirt lot across from Conaco at c470 and Morrison road at 5pm. We'll run for about an hour. Remember to bring some illumination.
I'll be driving a grey four door civic.
- This week the wed evening run will be at Bear Creek Lake park. Meet at the dirt lot across from the Conoco gas station, (c470 and Morrison Rd)at 5pm.
I may not be there this week due to a cough. If I am not there someone else please handle introductions and pick a route.
- Sorry for the late post, wasn't sure if I was going to able to go this week.
Anyway let's meet at the dirt lot across from the Conoco at c470 and Morrison rd. at 5pm. Plan to run for about an hour.
- 5 pm,dirt lot across the street from the Conoco outside of Morrison.
With the recent snow, we may not be running on the trails, we'll just have to see when we get there.
- With the recent snow I have once again chosen BCLP. I will not be there this week but hope someone will handle intro's and route choice (Jane?)
we meet at 5pm in the dirt lot across from the Conoco outside Morrison. c470 and Morrison Rd.
Have a good week.
- 5pm meet at the dirt lot across from the Conoco gas staion outside of Morrison.
Hoping the trails will be runable but we may be running the roads and bike paths.
- 5 pm meet at the dirt lot across from the Conoco outside Morrison (C470 and Morrison Rd).
Weather forcast for Wed is chance of rain/snow, if trails are muddy we'll run the bike paths or roads in the park. Hope for dry trails :)
- 5pm meet at the dirt lot across from the Conoco outside of Morrison (C470 and Morrison Rd).
I am not sure if I'll be there or not, if my cough improves I will. If I don't make it will someone else please introduce themselves to all and pick the route.