Wed evening run at Green Mountain 5/6

  • Shad Mika
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2009

      Back to our bread and butter, Green Mountain . We will be running from the Florida lot on Alameda at 5pm on Wed.

      The Florida lot/trailhead is marked FLA on the map at the following link (WE DO NOT MEET AT ROONEY LOT!):

      http://dtr.runuphillracing.com/Maps/GreenMtn.html .

      I will be driving a Red 4Runner.  Route will be picked based on the group that shows up.  We run at a conversational pace and meet up along the trail at all trail junctions if we get spread out, no one gets left behind.  We usually go for an hour and do about 6 miles depending on how much climbing we do.

      Come on out and get some more miles in, summer is just around the corner. Feel free to drop me an e-mail if you have any questions.

      Shad