Wed evening run at Bear Creek Lake Park 12/3

  • Shad Mika
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008

      We are running again this Wed  at Bear Creek Lake Park if anyone is interested in joining us. We will be running from the gas station in Morrison at 5pm on Wed.

      Directions were to meet: Take C-470 to Morrison Rd. Go west. Take the first right at Rooney Rd , then an immediate right into the dirt lot, across from the Conoco Station.  The road over the Hogback is now closed as a FYI.

      Trailmap: http://dtr.runuphillracing.com/Maps/BearCreekLakePark.html

      I will be driving a Red Blazer. We will be running for an 1 hour to 1:15 at a conversational pace and meet up along the trail if we get spread out, no one gets left behind. Make sure that you bring a light, most of our run will be in the dark.   Looks like it might be some weather on Wed night, if that is the case and the trails are muddy we will do a road run around Bear Creek or over the road on the Hogback.  You may also want to bring a change of dry clothes for after the run.

      Feel free to drop me an e-mail if you have any questions.

      Shad