Wed evening run at Green Mountain 11/5

  • Shad Mika
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008

      We are running again this Wed  at Green Mountain if anyone is interested in joining us. We will be running from the Florida lot on Alameda at 5pm on Wed.

      The Florida lot/trailhead is marked FLA on the map at the following link:

      http://dtr.runuphillracing.com/Maps/GreenMtn.html .

      I will be driving a Red Blazer. We will be running 45 mins to 1 hour at a conversational pace and meet up along the trail if we get spread out, no one gets left behind.  Due to the time change this past weekend make sure that you bring a light, some of our run will be in the dark.  We will also talk about moving the run from 5pm to 4:30pm to try and take advantage of what little daylight we can for the next 2 months.  If you have any thoughts on this and can not make the Wed run drop me an e-mail.

      Come on out and join us. Feel free to drop me an e-mail if you have any questions.

      Shad