Re: Chicago Ridge show 7/25

  • Kathy
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
      Thanks for the review. It is always nice to hear from people who have
      gone to see Dennis live. His show has evolved into one of the best
      entertainment destinations out there. The band rocks. His vocals
      never cease to amaze and he does such a great variety of music mixing
      the old with the spot-on new.

      I hope more of you who are going to a DeYoung show will share on this
      group and others.

      Kathy