Rights at risk on the Supreme Court - time to speak out!

  • Nick Bayus
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      If you haven't signed the "StopScalito" petition at MoveOn, NOWS the time!

      Hi, I just received an important message from MoveOn.org. Bush has caved to pressure from the far right and nominated Samuel Alito to the Supreme Court. Alito is a notoriously radical judge who has attacked workers' rights, womens' rights and civil rights for years.

      Please join me in signing the emergency petition to our senators, asking them to stand up for us and block this nomination.

      http://political.moveon.org/stopalito

      Thanks!

      Nick Bayus
      Boise,Idaho