change in management

  • badd452001
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      Democratic Friends,

      Hello, my name is Nick Bayus,I am the new Dem-Id moderator.I am a
      Boise Anti-war activist/protester. I hope to energize and activate
      our group.
      I desire this group to become a clearing-house for actions,rallies
      and DemocratProgessive activity of any kind. I also invite you-all to
      send in links or messages exposing Bushit lies and misdeeds.
      This group will work great if we all participate,debate and
      cooperate in doing our best to get Dems in office and bounce
      Repuglicans!
      I'm new at this,so your feedback is welcome...

      Thank You,
      Nick Bayus
      leftinidaho@...