Re: Election Day Idea...

  • oceolanv
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      --- In Dem-ID@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Bayus" <leftinidaho@h...> wrote:
      > Liz is hosting one from 2:00 to 4:00 Tuesday at her house. I'll be
      there. Women in black will also be on the corner of capitol and main
      from 12 to 1:00. It's a very noticable way to say STOP THE WAR!
    • Nick Bayus
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
        The MoveOn phone party at Liz's sounds Great! I'll try to be there.Is
        there any other Dem-Iders interested? Come on, join in, it'll be fun!
        We WILL Change America tomorrow and leave our children a BETTER WORLD!