African-American Issues Flyer

  • Michele Parillo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2004
      There is no question that the Democratic Party cannot win without
      the support of African American voters in 2004, and African-
      Americans cannot affect the issues most important to them if we do
      not participate in changing the direction in which this nation is
      headed.

      To date, 2.7 million copies of our previous three fliers have been
      distributed throughout the US, 33 foreign countries, 67 universities
      and over a dozen US bases. I will be posting these on poles and in
      windshields in my community, as well as handing them out in public
      places, registration tables, etc. J

      If you would like a copy, just email me.

      Please don't post your request in the group as it fills many peoples
      mailboxes that don't want it. I'm sure the moderator will thank you.

      This is an easy way to be actively involved in overthrowing the most
      overtly dishonest president in our country's history.
      To see which cities in your area it's been distributed or where they
      need this information. Go to our website, click on the "photos" and
      click on your state.

      Enact change. Vote.

      Michele Parillo
      Motivated American