Paper Trails for Voting/Fair Elections: Do You Care? Good-Then Act!

  • Nick Bayus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2004

      I hope you will join me in signing this petition from MoveOn. It's about the new electronic voting terminals that are being installed in many states.

      http://www.moveon.org/protectourvotes/

      Too many are "black box" voting machines -- computer terminals that don't produce paper ballots. Without paper ballots, there's no way to know if our votes are counted correctly. Also, computers are vulnerable to malfunction -- how often does yours freeze up?

      Every voting method should produce a paper ballot, so we can verify that our votes will count. Join me in calling for paper ballots, at:

      http://www.moveon.org/protectourvotes/

      Thank You, Nick