Education cut protest Tue. @ (MIS) Statehouse

  • badd452001
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2002
      The best chance Dems have had in years to show the lies of
      Repuglican control in Idaho is on Tuesday March 5 @ 4:30 pm..The
      (repug)dis-respect for teachers AND children will be the focus of a
      (hopefully) large protest rally at the statehouse and WE MUST ALL BE
      THERE!!!
      Yet, I read NOTHING on the Dem-ID Actist site abuot this. I had
      to hear about the rally on local right-wing radio.Has everyone gone
      to sleep? I understand if many of us are demoralized and tired of the
      fight...but this is a golden opportunity that will turn to dross if
      WE DON'T ACT NOW!
      PLEASE-PLEASE be there Tue., make protest signs and SHOUT IT OUT
      LOUD or continue to be the controlled instead of those in control.
      Thank you...Nick Bayus leftinidaho@...

      P.S.-I'm willing to have a protest-sign making party Mon.
      I don't have a place to do this, but lets get ACTIVE!!!