NORC Project results - Florida election recount

  • John P
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2001
      From all the pre-release speculation, it sounds like the results will
      not be definitive enough to wake the slumbering (Bushie) electorate.
      A positive side to this might be that by revisiting our outrage from
      last November, we'll use this - along with GOP abuse in congress and
      the White House - to get out the vote in 2002 and take back our
      country.

      Keeping the faith!

      ARTICLES:
      Arduous ballot review winds up today
      (http://sptimes.com/News/111101/Worldandnation/Arduous_ballot_review.s
      html)

      Rights panel faults Harris on handling of election dispute
      http://www.gopbi.com/partners/pbpost/epaper/editions/today/news_b3cedb
      5d064af06700c8.html