Christmas Savings

  • michael pullin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      I have a website that will help you find savings on stuff you buy
      from 30% to upto 60%

      Check out this Rewards Mall, where you can earn up to 30% in Rewards and 60% in Discounts from over 1,000 of the Nation’s Top Merchants!
      http://bsprewards.com/fortune/

      It’s terrific fun and can save you a lots of money
      .

      This is not SPAM. This message was sent to you by an individual that wanted to recommend the above mentioned website to you, and is a one-time mailing.

      Mike Pullin