Please Help Me Get Rid of Lieberman!

  • Nick Bayus
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2008
      How many Democratic Party candidates did Back-stabbing Joe actively campaign against ? The math says he's gotta GO !

      I just signed this petition to the members of the Senate Democratic Steering and Outreach Committee, who now determine Joe Lieberman's fate as Chairman of the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.

      Harry Reid has told Lieberman that he has to go, but Joe is now openly threatening the caucus. Please sign this petition and let them know that Lieberman must go, once and for all.

      http://action.firedoglake.com/page/petition/nomorejoe/kfnns

      Thanks!