Don't let President Bush take away overtime pay!

  • leftinidaho@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      I'm writing a note to let you know about the Bush administration's
      attack on overtime pay rules and protections. A lot
      of people will lose overtime pay when this goes through
      in the next couple of months. We need to join together
      and speak out in order to stop this. You can send a
      comment letter opposing these cuts by clicking on the
      link below. The deadline for comments is just days
      away on June 30.

      http://www.unionvoice.org/campaign/ot4dol?rk=37aIqYd1w11EW

      Click on the link below for more information
      from your union, online activism and benefits.
      http://www.unionvoice.org/wfn/join.html