Prop 8: Stop the lies funded by the Mormon Church

  • Nick B
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2008
      The Mormon Church is trying to impose its religious doctrine on California and eliminate the fundamental rights of Californians, by actively supporting the campaign to pass Prop 8.

      The church has raised over $10 million to fund TV and radio ads that blatantly lie and distort the facts. And now, Mark Jansson, a "Yes on 8" Executive Committee member and member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, is one of four campaign signatories to a blackmail letter to donors who have given to the "No on 8" campaign.

      I just signed a letter from the Courage Campaign to the President-Prophet of the Mormon Church. They are going to deliver the letter on Tuesday.

      Can you join me in fighting back against the lies and blackmail and sign the letter?

      http://www.couragecampaign.org/StopTheLies

      Thanks!