Stopping Slander

  • Nick Bayus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2008
      I'm asking you to join me in taking action to stop a slanderous smear on Senator Obama. I don't think the slander bears repeating, but I know that a man telling a patently false story does not deserve a chance to tell that story to the national media.

      So I hope that you will join me in petitioning the National Press Club to check the facts before giving the microphone to Larry Sinclair on June 18:

      (my comment:
      "What if I said , with NO PROOF , that Larry Craig wanted to perform oral sex on me , when he asked what I was wearing under my kilt ?

      I will await your e-mail to schedule my appearance in front of you-all . PHffffT , yeah , , , right !

      History will NOT be kind to your rumor-mongering org ."

      http://action.firedoglake.com/page/petition/stoppingsinclair/khvql

      Thanks , Nick