Sign This Letter - Tell Harry Reid: No Immunity for Lawbreaking Companies!

  • Nick Bayus
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2007
      I just signed this letter asking Harry Reid to oppose immunity for companies that break the law. The ACLU, Moveon.org, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, Working Assets Wireless, and many prominent bloggers have signed this letter.

      Enough is enough. The law is the law, for big companies and for individuals alike. Join us.

      Read the letter and sign up here:

      http://www.noretroactiveimmunity.com

      Thanks!