You're Invited!

  • Nick `B
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
      Nick `B has sent you an invitation to 'Barack Obama visit
      to Idaho!' -- click here to view the invitation and
      submit your response:

      http://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/4vf4w

      ---

      You've been invited to attend Barack Obama visit to Idaho!. Go to http://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/4vf4w#rsvp to RSVP

      " eVery time I plan something,,, someThing cool comes up, like this Obama event . I wish I could be there , but... I'll be in SLC enjoying RUSH in concert, I first saw their boundless talent in 1977 so,,, this is big for me . GOOD LUCK TO YA-ALL ! ---Nick
    • Nick `B
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2008
        Nick `B has sent you an invitation to 'Weekend of Action
        Voter Registration and BSU Football!' -- click here to
        view the invitation and submit your response:

        http://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/gpgvsy

        ---

        You've been invited to attend Weekend of Action Voter Registration and BSU Football!. Go to http://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/gpgvsy#rsvp to RSVP.