Let's Start the Internet Revolution

  • Nick B
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4 5:03 PM
      The FCC needs to hear from you now about the importance of setting aside the public airwaves for a faster, more open and neutral Internet.

      I just urged the FCC to protect the public airwaves for the public good. This is our one best chance to make America's Internet more accessible, open and affordable to everyone.

      This is critical. The deadline for public comments is fast approaching. Click here to take action to improve the Internet for generations to come:
      http://www.savetheinternet.com/airwaves

      Thank you

      -----

      This message was sent via the Tell-A-Friend feature on www.savetheinternet.com. The sender of this message (67.60.66.74) has not been verified and the SavetheInternet.com Coalition assumes no liability for the content of this message.