Dem_Id is a changin'

  • Nick
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      I gave up on religion and Jesus when I moved to the ReichWing planet
      of Idaho in '97 because religion in Idaho was either Homophobic
      /political or passive/useless in the face of that hate .

      I was wrong .

      Those who pervert and twist the words and teachings of Jesus & the
      Bible are the ones that need to GET OUT ! Bushit RePigliKKKans who are
      destroying civil order , civil rights and civil discussion ( NO
      unilateral dis-armament here ) in America , Iraq , etc. need to GET
      the Fuck OUT .

      Ignorance/indifference of what "they" are doing is NO LONGER an
      Option ! "They" are RAPING women and girls and Much More in OUR NAMES
      ! HOW CAN WE BE SILENT ?

      WAKE UP AMERICA !!!

      The only logical answer as to why the totally failed Bushit policies
      in Iraq , the GWOT and Afghanistan/Middle East ? : Bush and EVERYBODY
      around him are Total Idiots, or,,, "they" want to bring about World
      War Three , Four and Five so "they" can hasten the "...return of
      Jesus..." ! JEE-SUSSS ! Are "they" in for a surprise ! Jesus don't go
      for Hate...

      I'm NOT gonna get all Holy Roller on ya , just gonna fight the
      Republican Christianist/Bushitist cult infecting our once free land .

      This group ; Dem-Id will soon be deleted so I can muster my
      resourses . Please join up there , we NEED Change in America NOW !

      So anyway , here we are . I invite you to join if this is up your
      alley . If this feels like something shoved up your behind and not
      desired ? We'll miss you ,,, happy trails .

      Nick
      moderator of Separation of Church and Hate