      From: The Rush Newsletter <catchall@...>
      Subject: A Message For Nick From Neil Peart
      To: "Nick Bayus" <leftinidaho@...>
      Date: Friday, July 3, 2009, 1:06 AM

      The Official Rush Mailing List

      [CLICK HERE FOR THE WEB VERSION OF THIS E-MAIL]
       THE OFFICIAL RUSH MAILING LIST    JULY 4, 2009

      NEIL PEART

      LAUNCHES ONLINE COOKING DEPARTMENT

      Celebrated Rush drummer, lyricist, and

      author Neil Peart is proud to announce

      the launching of a new cooking

      department on his Web site

      (neilpeart.net), Bubba’s Bar ’n’ Grill.

      The motto at Bubba’s place is

      “Good Simple Food,” and Neil’s kitchen

      alter-ego, Bubba, offers helpful cooking

      tips and easy recipes — a modest variety

      at first, to grow over time — presented

      through stories that aim to illuminate,

      instruct, and entertain. From Bubba’s

      Mission Statement:

      I have learned a few things about preparing good simple food that might be worth sharing. In this space I will assemble and present some of that lore, along with some simple recipes, because it seems a shame that other Bubbas (of any gender and ethnicity) should have to suffer the foolishness of my youth — I was in my forties before I learned to cook anything more complicated than soft-boiled eggs.”

      Visit Bubba’s Bar ’n’ Grill, where you will learn about “The One Hour Rule,” “The Queen’s Portion,” and why Bubba says, “If you want to impress a woman, bake her a pie.”

      GRAND OPENING JULY 4, 2009
      FREE FIREWORKS DISPLAYS! (*U.S. ONLY)

      ABOUT YOUR SUBSCRIPTION & THIS E-MAIL

      The Official Rush Mailing List is e-mailed exclusively to subscribers. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list please use the “Instant Unsubscribe” link to remove your information from our database. You may join again anytime.

      You may also update your subscription preferences by clicking on the “Update My Contact Preferences” below. Remember if you copy and paste in your login and password not to copy the trailing space or your login will fail.

      Important Note: Please be sure to delete old e-mails sent to you from the list and do not send them to your junk or spam folder. Those are not trash cans. Sending old e-mail to junk or spam folders often goes back to your e-mail service provider's feedback loop and will be permanently removed and cannot be used to subscribe to this service again. Always use the trash can and add info@... to your safe sender list.

       This message was sent by SRO Management Inc./Anthem Entertainment Group189 Carlton Street, Toronto, ON M5A 2K7 CANADA
       UPDATE MY CONTACT PREFERENCES  INSTANT UNSUBSCRIBE