1343Support a BUSH!T Truth Commission

  • Nick B
    Mar 27, 2009
      We have just emerged from a time when White House officials
      often acted as if they were above the law. That was wrong and
      must be fully exposed so it never happens again.

      That is why Senator Patrick Leahy has proposed the idea of a
      truth and reconciliation commission to investigate abuses during
      the Bush-Cheney Administration. These abuses may include the use
      of torture, warrantless wiretapping, extraordinary rendition,
      and executive override of laws.

      Rather than vengeance, we need a fair-minded pursuit of what
      actually happened. The best way to move forward is getting to
      the truth, finding out what happened, so we can make sure it
      does not happen again.

      Please join me by signing Senator Leahy's online petition at
      http://www.BushTruthCommission.com -- urging Congress to
      consider establishing a truth and reconciliation commission to
      investigate the Bush-Cheney Administration's abuses.

      Or, click the link below:
      http://ga3.org/campaign/btcpetition?rk=m7cbm29agXL6W

      If you do not wish to receive emails sent from your peers on behalf of this organization, please click this link:
      http://ga3.org/leahyforvermont/opt-out-taf.tcl?friend_email=dem%2did%40yahoogroups%2ecom

      This email is Powered by Convio, Inc.

      http://www.convio.com