Event at Thomas Massey House

  • Janet Nickerson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2009
      The 1696 Thomas Massey House (www.thomasmasseyhouse.org) in Broomall, PA will be hosting a Harvest Day Festival on Sat., Oct. 17.  I will be bringing the shop and the local militia are invited to put on a demo.

      Please let us know if any of you are interested in attending.

      Janet Nickerson
    • BuffaloBruceDude@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2009
        Janet

        That weekend is the Medieval Event at the Plantation, but I don't have a suit of Armor.  So I will try to slip over for at least a couple of hours 'cause I've got my 17th Century "Stuff" together.
        Incidently, John Buck is coming up to the CPP for the Medieval event, in case any one wants to see him about their timeline needs.

        Bruce Snyder

        The 1696 Thomas Massey House (www.thomasmasseyhou se.org) in Broomall, PA will be hosting a Harvest Day Festival on Sat., Oct. 17.  I will be bringing the shop and the local militia are invited to put on a demo.

        Please let us know if any of you are interested in attending.

        Janet Nickerson
      • machatej
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 9, 2009
          I might make it. I have finals that weekend so we will have to see how I do.

          --- In Delval17thcentury@yahoogroups.com, "Janet Nickerson" <art-n-janet@...> wrote:

          > The 1696 Thomas Massey House (www.thomasmasseyhouse.org) in Broomall, PA will be hosting a Harvest Day Festival on Sat., Oct. 17. I will be bringing the shop and the local militia are invited to put on a demo.
          >
          > Please let us know if any of you are interested in attending.
          >
          > Janet Nickerson

        • Tim Seasholtz
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 9, 2009
            If I didn't already have an event at the Plantation I would love to go. ;(

            Tim
            I might make it. I have finals that weekend so we will have to see how I do.

            --- In Delval17thcentury@ yahoogroups. com, "Janet Nickerson" <art-n-janet@ ...> wrote:

            > The 1696 Thomas Massey House (www.thomasmasseyho use.org) in Broomall, PA will be hosting a Harvest Day Festival on Sat., Oct. 17. I will be bringing the shop and the local militia are invited to put on a demo.
            >
            > Please let us know if any of you are interested in attending.
            >
            > Janet Nickerson

          • Janet Nickerson
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 15, 2009
              event has been canceled due to bad weather