An Introduction

  • tancredthebald
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2009
      Hi gang! Welcome to the new list for enthusiasts of the 17th and early 18th Centuries in the Delaware Valley. Now, to be honest, this board is open to anyone with a love for the period but most the content will center on our area. However, this doesn't mean we can't discuss divers topics such as New York, or the Monmouth Rebellion or the Duke Of Marlborough.
      My only real ground rule is civility to each other and the possesion of an open mind.
      If you know anyone else we should add please let me know and I will sort them out as soon as possible.

      Tim, I mean Tarfoot, I mean Tanc