203COLONIAL PLANTATION DELUGE EVENT

  • Tim seasholtz
    Nov 15, 2011
      COLONIAL PLANTATION DELUGE EVENT On Memorial Day weekend, 2012,  the Colonial Pennsylvania Plantation will be holding an event which should prove to be a lot of fun for we in the Seventeenth Century Community. This event will feature a battle set in Eastern Europe in the year 1648. It will feature martial activities but we very much would like civilian interpretations including artists and craftsmen. It runs from Friday through Sunday. Water, straw and firewood will be provided. The site is magnificent and very reenactor friendly!

      In the coming weeks I will be posting new information including registration forms. Stay tuned!

      Tim Seasholtz

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic