is this story alive?

  • hotkillerz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2012
      hey i know its been 2 months since we got any update so i was wondering if ur still alive and gonna post a new chapter anytime soon?
    • Lord Silvere
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2012
        The story is indeed alive and well and has actually made a lot more progress that you know. I anticipate that the next chapter will come sooner than later. If it makes you feel any better, I can say that delay usually results in better chapters.

        All the best,

        LS