In need of new chapter

  • mariafakberali
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2012
      Please update soon. We have been waiting since December!!
    • lord_silvere
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2012
        I want to see an update soon, too. :)

        I've added about 1,000 words this week. That means the chapter is about 7,000 words long. The stuff that needs adding comes before some of the other scenes though, so I can't post what I have without it.

        Thanks for the encouragement--

        LS

        --- In DelendaEst@yahoogroups.com, "mariafakberali" <mariafakberali@...> wrote:

        > Please update soon. We have been waiting since December!!

      • faleriano
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 16, 2012
          take your time, we, your loyal fans, don't want quality of your work to decline because of a rush
          i waited for half a year for some fanfics to update, and i was all the more happy for it
          p.s. please don't take half a year to update :)