Cant open the new file

  • mariafakberali
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 8, 2012
      Im unable to open the file!!! oh no! Is anyone else having trouble?
    • x_nirrti_x
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 8, 2012
        Yup I'm having trouble too.
        --- In DelendaEst@yahoogroups.com, "mariafakberali" <mariafakberali@...> wrote:

        > Im unable to open the file!!! oh no! Is anyone else having trouble?

      • lord_silvere
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 8, 2012
          Yeah, it won't work. I thought leaving it for a while might iron the problem out, but apparently not.

          I made a backup of Delenda Est and combined it all into one document--over 500 pages. I thought some of you might appreciate it, too. If you want it, you can e-mail me and I'll send it to you via e-mail attachment. The file works fine on my computer.

          All the best,

          LS

          P.S. Next chapter making some progress, but I've had a severe head cold and lost over a week because of it.

          --- In DelendaEst@yahoogroups.com, "x_nirrti_x" <x_nirrti_x@...> wrote:

          > Yup I'm having trouble too.
          > --- In DelendaEst@yahoogroups.com, "mariafakberali" <mariafakberali@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Im unable to open the file!!! oh no! Is anyone else having trouble?

        • magyareagle
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 9, 2012
            If you download the file, then open it on the computer in acrobat, it works just fine.

            --- In DelendaEst@yahoogroups.com, "lord_silvere" <lordsilvere@...> wrote:

            > Yeah, it won't work. I thought leaving it for a while might iron the problem out, but apparently not.
            >
            > I made a backup of Delenda Est and combined it all into one document--over 500 pages. I thought some of you might appreciate it, too. If you want it, you can e-mail me and I'll send it to you via e-mail attachment. The file works fine on my computer.
            >
            > All the best,
            >
            > LS
            >
            > P.S. Next chapter making some progress, but I've had a severe head cold and lost over a week because of it.
            >
            > --- In DelendaEst@yahoogroups.com, "x_nirrti_x" <x_nirrti_x@> wrote:
            > >

            > > Yup I'm having trouble too.
            > > --- In DelendaEst@yahoogroups.com, "mariafakberali" <mariafakberali@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Im unable to open the file!!! oh no! Is anyone else having trouble?

          • crystalalx
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 9, 2012
              yeah me too
              i try downloading it but no luck
              --- In DelendaEst@yahoogroups.com, "x_nirrti_x" <x_nirrti_x@...> wrote:

              > Yup I'm having trouble too.
              > --- In DelendaEst@yahoogroups.com, "mariafakberali" <mariafakberali@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Im unable to open the file!!! oh no! Is anyone else having trouble?

            • Rob Clan
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 9, 2012
                I am sure it will resolve in time, I hope that your head cold passes quickly. I eagerly await your next chapter.

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 11, 2012
                  still down giving me error message