Re: Delenda Est Sequel?

  • Marc Jackson
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 13, 2013
      To be completely  honest, any attempt at a sequel should attempt to further Bella's understanding of the hair-pin. As you alluded to in the note sent to the department of mysteries she did not give up her studies into time travel. I would think an accident during one of her experiments could send her to the cannon timeline alone. During this time she  meets the crazed version of herself and decides to help Harry become the person she remembers. As much fun as Harry Black is as a character, I would love to see an expansion of the Bellatrix you have created.

    • brianstf .
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 13, 2013
        Would you maybe do a prequel of the lost war or perhaps have the two jump back to the start of Harry's lost war?  It would allow you to introduce the the H/B and deal with the cannon reaction while still providing grounds for action and adventure.  Could also be interesting having Bellatrix in a duel with her other self or have her explore why she betrayed the dark lord at the start of your alt universe.
      • Lord Silvere
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 16, 2013
          Hrm.

          If I were to turn it into a trilogy, there is room to explore that. But, it just does not seem exciting to me.

          LS

          On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 4:47 PM, brianstf . <brianstf@...> wrote:

          Would you maybe do a prequel of the lost war or perhaps have the two jump back to the start of Harry's lost war?  It would allow you to introduce the the H/B and deal with the cannon reaction while still providing grounds for action and adventure.  Could also be interesting having Bellatrix in a duel with her other self or have her explore why she betrayed the dark lord at the start of your alt universe.

        • wotsfreek