Re: Test Chapter of DT and Next Chapter

  • tineanscombe
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 22, 2013
      Have just read your DT Test Chapter. Enjoyed it immensely. Am now kicking myself for being so foolish as to read something I cannot instantly read more of. I particularly enjoyed the characterisation of Lily. From what can be seen so far the plot has SO many possible points of development.

      I looked forward to seeing more of this work.

      --- In DelendaEst@yahoogroups.com, "lord_silvere" <lordsilvere@...> wrote:

      > I've made minor revisions to the DT Test Chapter, and I am this very moment on my way to ff.net to upload the next chapter of DE.
      >
      > LS

    • Lord Silvere
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 22, 2013
        I'm pretty excited for DT. I'm still ironing things out though, and some things in the test chapter have already changed. I'm hoping to make DT more concise than DE (400k words! ouch).

        LS

        On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 7:24 AM, tineanscombe <tine.anscombe@...> wrote:

        Have just read your DT Test Chapter. Enjoyed it immensely. Am now kicking myself for being so foolish as to read something I cannot instantly read more of. I particularly enjoyed the characterisation of Lily. From what can be seen so far the plot has SO many possible points of development.

        I looked forward to seeing more of this work.

        --- In DelendaEst@yahoogroups.com, "lord_silvere" <lordsilvere@...> wrote:

        > I've made minor revisions to the DT Test Chapter, and I am this very moment on my way to ff.net to upload the next chapter of DE.
        >
        > LS

      • junkyarddenizen
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 23, 2013
          Hey now there is nothing wrong with +400K words for a story. It just means we get to spend more time enjoying your version of the HP Universe. And I'd like to point out your story ranks 32nd in reviews, 22nd in favorites, and 13th in follows of all 651,479 HP fan-fictions at the time of this post. Something to be proud of. I'm almost sad to be nearing the end of DE but the notion of DT to follow keeps me going. Either way its been a great story and a great adventure and I thank you for taking the time to write these stories.

          Best Regards,

          Brian