Re: [DelendaEst] My Response to the Whinings of Certain People

  • Nicol Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2013
      On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 7:16 PM, lord_silvere <lordsilvere@...> wrote:

      I realize the whiners are a minority, but if you're one of them, here's my thoughts.

      You know, this might seem like sucking up, but I thought it was an awesome chapter.  It had enough drama to keep things interesting and some great Bella/Harry scenes that really show their growing relationship.  And sometimes a chapter ends where it ends.  It's not always going to be "perfect" whatever that means.

      So, to sum up:  Good job!

      --
      -- DireSquirrel
      -- Nicol Miller