Big reveal

  • hjakub@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2012
      Well I've been sifting through the message board and if I'm reading it right you're about to reveal Harry's continuous status as living and breathing person to the Order. I've been honestly wondering about that. While Harry and Bella's scheme to leave the wizarding world in uncertainty about Harry's aliveness (:-)) was an interesting plot twist, it also has a danger connected to it of quickly begin to be contraproductive for the story. And since you're stretching that for quite a few chapters already I was beginning to get worried.
      Am I reading it right? Is the big reveal coming? Would you mind hinting if it'll come in one, two three or more chapters?
      Thanks
    • Lord Silvere
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2012
        The reveal is indeed coming. It is possible that it could happen in the coming chapter, but it is more likely to happen in the next after that.

        I have the order of scenes planned, but I'm quite bad at estimating how many words they consume, and not infrequently, an extra scene or two jumps in because I think it would be fun, or because I realize that I need to lay some foundation for something coming down the road. Draco scenes seem to be popular, so I'm throwing in snapshots of his progression.

        As for an ETA on the next chapter . . . I don't know. I absolutely have to get some things done and/or on track before I can even start putting words on the screen. Happily, Thanksgiving is coming, and I don't have to travel far this year . . . . I might slip some Delenda writing in between studying for finals. But regardless, Christmas has always been a very good time for making progress on Delenda, and it is approaching fast.

        All the best,

        LS