261Wanted to say hello to you all, and to thank you for an enjoyable reading experience

  • 592e288cacf1446aa192fecdc98919d0
    Nov 12, 2013

      Hehe, "The Fridge is Running," Classic. Anyways, I just wanted to pop in and say "Well Done!" that chapter was enjoyable, and I very much look forward to the next few chapters when they come out. Also thank you for welcoming me to the group and to introduce myself.

      I am an aspiring Fan Fiction Writer myself, and one of my fan fics is my own Harry Potter Fic largely inspired by a great many different souces, not least of which is HPMoR, HPNoFP, Backward with Purpose, Oh God Not Again, and your own Delenda Est Fics.

      I am trying not to copy all of those works too much. In fact I kind of bastardized the Time Travel scenario quite heavily by sending Harry backwards in time to set up a grandfather paradox right from the get go, and then had him get trapped inside his fathers body, over-writing his fathers consciousness entirely. So now he is stuck living the life of his father. Let me know if you want to read my fic. I look forward to seeing more from you though.