256Re: [DelendaEst] RE: Sneak Preview of Para Bellum Ch1

  • Lord Silvere
    Oct 6, 2013
      Yes, this is the Alternate Canon-like universe.

      Violet White is actually Gemma V. Black, the oldest of the infamous Black Triplets. She and her sisters have been sent to Harry's dimension to gather some information and carry out some specific instructions. They were unable to resist engaging in some extra-curricular activities, however.

      LS

      On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 11:43 AM, <magniveke@...> wrote:

      Oh god, that was brilliant. We are (seemingly?) in the alternative universe, and Bellatrix still pranks the Dursleys as Violet White? I find myself liking the story already :D

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic