253Re: [DelendaEst] RE: Delenda Est Sequel?

  • Lord Silvere
    Oct 1, 2013
      Dimension Travel will be something characters can initiate. However, it takes extremely powerful witches/wizards to do it. (like Harry, Bellatrix, or Voldemort.) Mira, Lyra, and Gemma Black will do it jointly, but it will be unclear whether any of them could do it individually. And, even if a character is powerful enough to do it, there are substantial risks during the journey. Substantial enough, that Hermione will look into creating a safer alternative.

      Overall, it is not so easy that you will see people jump back and forth frequently, but you will see people undertake it when they feel it is necessary.

      LS

      On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 6:42 PM, <wotsfreek@...> wrote:

      I like the idea you've come up with. It kind of reminds me of NettieT's Twisted Timeline trilogy. Will the dimension hopping be something the characters are able to initiate easily? Or will it be something that is more out of their control?

      ---In delendaest@yahoogroups.com, <lordsilvere@...> wrote:

      Hrm.

      If I were to turn it into a trilogy, there is room to explore that. But, it just does not seem exciting to me.

      LS

      On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 4:47 PM, brianstf . <brianstf@...> wrote:

      Would you maybe do a prequel of the lost war or perhaps have the two jump back to the start of Harry's lost war?  It would allow you to introduce the the H/B and deal with the cannon reaction while still providing grounds for action and adventure.  Could also be interesting having Bellatrix in a duel with her other self or have her explore why she betrayed the dark lord at the start of your alt universe.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic