252RE: Delenda Est Sequel?

  • wotsfreek
    Sep 28, 2013

      I like the idea you've come up with. It kind of reminds me of NettieT's Twisted Timeline trilogy. Will the dimension hopping be something the characters are able to initiate easily? Or will it be something that is more out of their control?

      ---In delendaest@yahoogroups.com, <lordsilvere@...> wrote:

      Hrm.

      If I were to turn it into a trilogy, there is room to explore that. But, it just does not seem exciting to me.

      LS

      On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 4:47 PM, brianstf . <brianstf@...> wrote:

      Would you maybe do a prequel of the lost war or perhaps have the two jump back to the start of Harry's lost war?  It would allow you to introduce the the H/B and deal with the cannon reaction while still providing grounds for action and adventure.  Could also be interesting having Bellatrix in a duel with her other self or have her explore why she betrayed the dark lord at the start of your alt universe.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic