250Re: [DelendaEst] Re: Delenda Est Sequel?

  • Lord Silvere
    Sep 16, 2013
      Hrm.

      If I were to turn it into a trilogy, there is room to explore that. But, it just does not seem exciting to me.

      LS

      On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 4:47 PM, brianstf . <brianstf@...> wrote:

      Would you maybe do a prequel of the lost war or perhaps have the two jump back to the start of Harry's lost war?  It would allow you to introduce the the H/B and deal with the cannon reaction while still providing grounds for action and adventure.  Could also be interesting having Bellatrix in a duel with her other self or have her explore why she betrayed the dark lord at the start of your alt universe.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic