248Re: Delenda Est Sequel?

  • Marc Jackson
    Sep 13, 2013
      To be completely  honest, any attempt at a sequel should attempt to further Bella's understanding of the hair-pin. As you alluded to in the note sent to the department of mysteries she did not give up her studies into time travel. I would think an accident during one of her experiments could send her to the cannon timeline alone. During this time she  meets the crazed version of herself and decides to help Harry become the person she remembers. As much fun as Harry Black is as a character, I would love to see an expansion of the Bellatrix you have created.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic