247Re: [DelendaEst] Re: Delenda Est Sequel?

  • Lord Silvere
    Sep 12, 2013
      Well, most of the action would actually take place in the canon-like dimension. That's where the battle will be fought, I'm thinking. Probably would involve Bellatrix or her deputies having Fudge ousted, and perhaps even taking over the government temporarily.

      LS

      On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 6:49 PM, blagyz <blagyz@...> wrote:

      Personally, I don`t really want to see another Harry (espesially that young)in the DE universe, I`d rather see H/B from DE in an alternative universe or back in time - how about you send them back to Grindelwalt time or fonder`s or even merlin`s. Anyway, cheers!

      --- In DelendaEst@yahoogroups.com, "lord_silvere" <lordsilvere@...> wrote:

      > As I've been writing the final portions of Delenda Est and thinking about my tentative plans to write the Harry/Helena fic that I've spent some time plotting, I've found myself thinking more and more about the sorts of adventures that would happen if the inhabitants of another HP dimension found themselves interacting in a world where Bellatrix Black is the Minister of Magic, Hermione is the Headmistress of Hogwarts, and where all sorts of time travel and dimension travel is possible.
      >
      > Do any of you have any thoughts or suggestions?
      >
      > It seems like it would be best to have the Harry of this other dimension star as the main character. He would probably interact with H/B's children, his own friends, etc. Also, the adults from both worlds would be involved. I'm also thinking maybe an H/G pairing to run parallel to the H/B pairing of the DE world.
      >
      > Any comments?
      >
      > For those wondering about the next chapter, progress is slow. It's about 2,500 words. Part of the problem is that I never daydreamed about the final fight between Harry and Voldemort. Another part is that I get depressed at the thought of ending it. My goal is to complete DE in time for its 4th anniversary.
      >
      > LS

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic