241Re: [DelendaEst] RE: Delenda Est Sequel?

  • Nicol Miller
    Sep 9, 2013

      What about no ships other than those that already exist in DE?

      Some of the best fics out there don't have any romantic subplot and I almost feel it would get in the way of the intrigue.

      What you could do is instead of a romantic subplot, have a familial subplot.  This is canon Harry and he's in a world where his parents are alive, sort of, though they aren't really his parents and much older than they would be in his world, but also a free Sirius.  You could even have Harry and Bella's kids treating canon-Harry as a sort of little brother.

      Harry starts to feel like he belongs, but at the same time he doesn't.  This could especially work in a post OOTP story as he just lost Sirius.

      On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Lord Silvere <lordsilvere@...> wrote:

      At this point, I can still use thoughts or concerns, but I've pretty much got a plot. What I could really use is input on what it will ship. It would be weird and difficult to pull off having canon Harry hookup with another Bellatrix. I am leaning towards Harry/Ginny because that was what I wrote before relaunching myself as Lord Silvere. If you don't like H/G, here is your chance to float a proposal for a different romantic interest.

      -- DireSquirrel
      -- Nicol Miller
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic