239RE: Delenda Est Sequel?

  • roberttedders
    Sep 9, 2013

       Hi. I can't really think of anything at the moment, but I'll go re-read Delenda Est and try and think of some suggestions. Is your Harry/Helena fic(Ravenclaw, right?) to be the sequel to  Delenda Est, or will Delenda Est have it's own sequel?

      --- In DelendaEst@yahoogroups.com, <delendaest@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      As I've been writing the final portions of Delenda Est and thinking about my tentative plans to write the Harry/Helena fic that I've spent some time plotting, I've found myself thinking more and more about the sorts of adventures that would happen if the inhabitants of another HP dimension found themselves interacting in a world where Bellatrix Black is the Minister of Magic, Hermione is the Headmistress of Hogwarts, and where all sorts of time travel and dimension travel is possible.

      Do any of you have any thoughts or suggestions?

      It seems like it would be best to have the Harry of this other dimension star as the main character. He would probably interact with H/B's children, his own friends, etc. Also, the adults from both worlds would be involved. I'm also thinking maybe an H/G pairing to run parallel to the H/B pairing of the DE world.

      Any comments?

      For those wondering about the next chapter, progress is slow. It's about 2,500 words. Part of the problem is that I never daydreamed about the final fight between Harry and Voldemort. Another part is that I get depressed at the thought of ending it. My goal is to complete DE in time for its 4th anniversary.

      LS
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic