Playgroup Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13 12:27 PM
      Hi Everyone,

      I hope you've all been having a wonderful weekend!

      Now that the weather is starting to get cool and the holidays are approaching, I think we are going to halt the park playgroups until spring. Meanwhile I've put all four library story times on the calendar as they are great activities that occur weekly and indoors!

      I hope this week will be a great one for all of you!