Re: [DecaturMomClub] Park - Decatur Country Club, 11/2/2011, 10:00 am

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
      It doesn't look like we are going to make it this week, Xander isn't feeling well. Have a great time and see you all next week!

      Melanie

      On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 7:55 AM, <DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Reminder from: DecaturMomClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Park - Decatur Country Club

      Date: Wednesday November 2, 2011
      Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 hour, 4 minutes.
      Location: Decatur Country Club
      Notes: The park is located at the Decatur Country Club
      211 Country Club Rd
      Follow the road around and you'll see the sidewalk leading to the park!

      Edit reminder options