Re: [DecaturMomClub] Playgroup - Harwood City Park in Bridgeport, 10/19/2011, 10:00 am

  • Valerie Reuter
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 17, 2011
      Hi Ladies,
      We will not be making it to playgroup this week.  Our new baby arrived on Sunday 10/9/11 and I am not quite ready for an outdoor playdate yet.  Hope to see everyone soon.

      Valerie Reuter

      Date: Wednesday October 19, 2011
      Time: 10:00 am - 9:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 21 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: Harwood City Park in Bridgeport
      Street: 707 Hovey Street
      City State Zip: Bridgeport, Texas
      Notes: If you haven't been there, it is located at 707 Hovey Street in Bridgeport. This is a large, beautiful park. We hope to see you all there!

      http://www.cityofbridgeport.net/index.aspx?nid=298

      Edit reminder options
    • curtis stone
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 17, 2011
        Sorry, we are going to have to miss play group this week.
        Regina and Julie

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 19, 2011