Playgroup - Harwood City Park in Bridgeport, 10/19/2011, 10:00 am

  • DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 17, 2011
      Reminder from: DecaturMomClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Playgroup - Harwood City Park in Bridgeport

      Date: Wednesday October 19, 2011
      Time: 10:00 am - 9:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 21 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: Harwood City Park in Bridgeport
      Street: 707 Hovey Street
      City State Zip: Bridgeport, Texas
      Notes: If you haven't been there, it is located at 707 Hovey Street in Bridgeport. This is a large, beautiful park. We hope to see you all there!

      http://www.cityofbridgeport.net/index.aspx?nid=298

    • Mary
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 17, 2011

        Josh and I might do this one. He was sick and then I was sick. We're all better now! Hope we can make it!

        Mary

        Date: Wednesday October 19, 2011
        Time: 10:00 am - 9:30 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 21 hours, 4 minutes.
        Location: Harwood City Park in Bridgeport
        Street: 707 Hovey Street
        City State Zip: Bridgeport, Texas
        Notes: If you haven't been there, it is located at 707 Hovey Street in Bridgeport. This is a large, beautiful park. We hope to see you all there!

        http://www.cityofbridgeport.net/index.aspx?nid=298

        Edit reminder options

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 17, 2011
          Hi Mary,

          I'm sorry to hear that you and Josh have been sick. I'm glad you're better now and I hope we'll see you on Wednesday!

          The kids and I will be there for sure!

          Melanie

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 17, 2011
            Hi Ladies,
            We will not be making it to playgroup this week.  Our new baby arrived on Sunday 10/9/11 and I am not quite ready for an outdoor playdate yet.  Hope to see everyone soon.

            Valerie Reuter

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 17, 2011
              Sorry, we are going to have to miss play group this week.
              Regina and Julie

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 19, 2011