Re: [DecaturMomClub] Playgroup at the Park, 10/5/2011, 10:00 am

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2011
      I should be able to make it. See you all there!

      Mary
      On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 9:55 AM, <DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Reminder from: DecaturMomClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Playgroup at the Park

      Date: Wednesday October 5, 2011
      Time: 10:00 am - 9:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 22 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: Christylle-Waggoner Park in Decatur

      Edit reminder options

    • DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011

        Date: Wednesday October 5, 2011