Playgroup at the Park, 10/5/2011, 10:00 am

  • DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2011
      Reminder from: DecaturMomClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Playgroup at the Park

      Date: Wednesday October 5, 2011
      Time: 10:00 am - 9:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 22 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: Christylle-Waggoner Park in Decatur

    • Mary
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2011
        I should be able to make it. See you all there!

        Mary

        Date: Wednesday October 5, 2011
        Time: 10:00 am - 9:30 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 22 hours, 4 minutes.
        Location: Christylle-Waggoner Park in Decatur

        Edit reminder options

      • DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011

          Date: Wednesday October 5, 2011